Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Feicht R.E. and Appraisal, LLC..
If you're planning on putting your house on the market soon, a professional appraisal is a must. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it's worth every penny in the long run! Unless a homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like a professional appraiser does, it's hard for them to fully grasp real estate market forces.
We are not talking about the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. Rather, an appraisal assesses how much your home will bring on the open market.
Technically, something is only going to sell for what another person is offering to give you.
||Contact us for details regarding services specialized for home sellers.
For Sale By Owner?
An increasing amount of Missouri homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But to do it right, quickly and to get the most you can, you need a expert appraiser. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, and we understand that it's hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sound selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out that the value of their home is higher than they originally thought.
So taking the first step and investing in a professional appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they thought they would get.
Others have an an inflated opinion of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home in order for it to sell quickly - instead of sitting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Be a very valuable negotiating tool when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Call attention to any problems and eliminate last-minute repair hassles that might delay a closing
- Lower the chances of unknown problems that cause sales to fall through
We also help agents price homes in Saint Louis County
Even if you have the most experienced agent, it's in your best interest to get an objective third-party's opinion of value prior to finalizing a listing agreement.
And that's where Feicht R.E. and Appraisal, LLC. comes in. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal that will let you and your agent have a definitive writeup of your home's characteristics and a detailed analysis of the the newest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Sometimes it's useful to have a general resource for local real estate knowledge
You might feel like you don't need an "appraisal" but you'd still like assistance analyzing local property and sales data. We
have services designed for the needs of customers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
Here's what to expect when you place an order for an appraisal from us...
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We will give you information tailored for your individual appraisal need. We'll be delighted to provide suggestions - just let us know what your situation is.
- Quick turnaround time: Typically one week or less from the date we receive the request, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Consulting and appraisal report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've worked on a lot of assignments, and we know that in the art of real estate appraising, there is no typical or standard "boiler place" report. We provide quite a few different report types and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Feicht R.E. and Appraisal, LLC.: Reports we create are written in plain English, understandable, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
Should you have any questions regarding your appraisal once you've read through the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!